This "Agreement" (this document and the documents that it refers to) sets out the terms which govern the Claimer referral program ("Referral Program"). Please make sure you read this Agreement carefully before you use our Referral Program. By using our Referral Program, you confirm that you accept this Agreement and that you agree to comply with it.
1.1. As a registered referrer on Claimer, subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, for every claim that Claimer submits to HMRC ("Filed Claim") from a user that has signed up via your unique referral link, Claimer shall pay you a referral fee to your personal bank account ("Referral Fee"). Details of the Referral Fee can be found at https://blog.claimer.com/startup-referrals/.
1.2. In order for a referred claim to have a payable Referral Fee, the fee generated from the claim must be above Claimer's minimum fee.
1.3. Claimer reserves the right to change the Referral Fee and mechanics of the Referral Program at any time.
1.4. For payment to bank accounts outside of the UK, the referral fee will be net of any international transfer charges.
1.5. In order for a referred claim to be associated with your account, you must use your unique referral link. Claimer has no obligation to pay a Referral Fee for any claims that are not associated with your account.
1.6. Provided you meet the requirements (as in force at that time), you are entitled to a Referral Fee each time you meet such requirements.
1.7. Referral Fee payments will be made within 45 days after the applicable Filed Claim, provided that payment details have been supplied.
1.8. Claimer accepts no responsibility for any Referral Fee payments made to incorrect accounts as a result of you supplying incorrect payment details.
2. Claim Discount
Each user that you refer to Claimer through the Referral Program will be entitled to one fee discount on their first claim. Details of the discount can be found at https://v1.claimer.com/referrer-dashboard.
3. Prohibited Uses
3.1. You may only use our Referral Program in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
- create more than one account in order to invite yourself;
- invite others that have created duplicate accounts;
- use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others that have created duplicate accounts;
- invite members that you do not know personally, if you do so in a way that (in Claimer's sole and absolute opinion) constitutes spam or other undesirable or unsolicited communications;
- invite an existing user of Claimer;
- invite fictitious persons;
- do anything that damages Claimer's brand, goodwill or reputation;
- create claims that are not genuine claims;
- use the Referral Program in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- use the Referral Program excessively or in any way that we consider to be unreasonable (at Claimer's sole and absolute discretion);
- otherwise attempt to circumvent this Agreement or the Referral Program.
3.2. Any obligation on you not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
4. Identification Documents
4.1. Claimer may require identification documents from you prior to paying the Referral Fee.
4.2. Claimer shall not be in breach of this Agreement (nor have any obligation to pay you a Referral Fee) if you do not (in Claimer's sole and absolute discretion) provide the identification documents requested by Claimer.
5. Data Protection
You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained the express consent from the individuals whose data you provide us with.
6. Abuse of the Referral Terms
6.1. Claimer has the right to refuse to pay you the Referral Fee if (in its sole and absolute discretion) Claimer suspects that you have not used the Referral Program in good faith or have breached this Agreement.
6.2. We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Agreement. When a breach of this Agreement has occurred, Claimer may take such action as we deem appropriate, including (but not limited to) termination of this Agreement, closing your account(s), closing third party account(s), suspending the Referral Program, and contacting local authorities.
7. Limitation of Liability
Claimer accepts no liability for any use of the Referral Program which does not comply with this Agreement.
8. Changes to this agreement and to the Referral Program
8.1. We may revise this Agreement at any time by amending this page.
8.2. Claimer reserves the right to:
- amend, alter or change the Referral Program (including the amount of the Referral Fee) at any time, without notice; and
- terminate the Referral Program at any time, without notice. In the event the Referral Program is terminated, Claimer will not be obliged to credit any accounts that would have otherwise qualified for Referral Fee.
8.3 Continued use of the Referral Program shall amount to acceptance of the Agreement and the Referral Program in force at that time.
9. Applicable Law
9.1. This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
9.2. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
10. How to Contact Us
If you have a question about this Agreement or a complaint, please email us at [email protected] and we will respond as promptly as we can, or in the time period prescribed by law, whichever is sooner.